WESTLAND HOUSING COMMISSION – HOUSING CHOICE VOUCHER PROGRAM OPEN WAITING LIST
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED: November 19, cialis buy ampoule 20, buy cialis check and 21, 2015
The Westland Housing Commission will accept applications for the Housing Choice Voucher program waiting list on Thursday, November 19, 2015 through Saturday, November 21 2015, through the website:
- The Housing Commission will provide application instructions on the website: https://westlandhc.
- Applications will be available through online submission November 19, 20, and 21, 2015. No paper applications will be accepted and applications are not available at the Housing Commission or City of Westland offices.
- Applicants may submit only one (1) application electronically per adult.
- Once the application format is accessed, the application process should take approximately 15 minutes to complete.
- Upon the closing of the enrollment period, the Housing Commission will conduct a random lottery of all applications and place 1,000 applicants on the waiting list. Applications will be ranked in order of receipt, with preference given to elderly or disabled persons, families with minor children, and persons that live or work in the City of Westland.
- The Housing Commission maintains one waiting list for the Housing Choice Voucher program. Applicants can return to this website to check whether they were placed on the waiting list by clicking the “Search Existing Record” button. Do not call our office to check whether you were placed on the waiting list.
- Applicants should have the following information readily available to complete the application for all family members:
- First and last names of all members of your household
- A valid mailing address
- A valid phone number
- A valid alternate phone number
- Social Security number for all members of your household
- Email address
- Birthdate for all members of your household
- Gender for all household members
- Disability status for all household members
- Race and ethnicity for all household members
- Annual household income for all household members
- This includes wages, business income, unemployment benefits, cash assistance from DHS, child support, pension, social security benefits, supplemental security income (SSI), and other support payments for every household member for one year.
Application instructions are posted on the website: https://westlandhc.